Davies Batley valuation reports include the following.
- A thorough physical inspection, measurement of improvements and itemised report
- Investigation as to the property’s Legal Description and Resource Management implications
- Analysis and comparison of recent sales, within close proximity to the property being valued, from various market sources
- Transmission of reports to clients via email in accordance within terms and conditions
- Reports for non-market valuations i.e. Insurance Certificates also include a full physical inspection and the result/outcome is based on up to date costs and analysis
Only Registered Valuers complete valuations within their area of expertise.